Humor Thread

I see we were missing our old thread for a little levity and lightheartedness. Kicking things off…

4 Likes

Okay. Here’s May West’s best line.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That Michigan Ohio State game was arguably the biggest college football game of this century given the two teams’ ranking and all the media angst and tension, stirring the pot, and raising the stakes. I will say, though, the Alabama Georgia game was a major upset and totally out of left field.

2 Likes

That game was crazy! Of course in the last year of the 4 game playoff we would get this situation!

2 Likes

Made for some very unhappy Gators.

3 Likes

A Roman soldier goes to the house paddock and there are four horses there. He tells them, “I need a new war horse to carry me and my armor and weapons. I will select the best horse by the strength of your war cry. Let’s hear you!” The four horses looked at each and then went

nay, nay, nay

very softly.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

https://x.com/zacbowden/status/1766540827747127363?s=46

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

I used to think this was ridiculous - it’s the future! It’s all digital! He could view it all on one screen, why on earth (or in space) are there so many padds laying around!?

Then I looked at my todo list on the desktop monitor being driven by my pro x (because my kids rediscovered the ally and are asking for it constantly) and decided to tackle my daily reading. Did I open the kindle app on my pro x? No. Did I grab my zfold off the charging stand? No. Did I pick up an actual ereader (tab mini x, or pro c, both of which are currently on my desk?) No. Did I unfold one of the three Surface Duos currently stacked up on my desk? Yes.

And then I felt very much like that picture. I currently have 8 devices on my desk, one tablet still in my backpack, and a zfold left somewhere in the house, in addition to the desktop monitor and nexdock also taking up space on the desk. I think I’m going to grab a gasp paper book and my wine and sit in the recliner for a while.

3 Likes

2 Likes