NFL Playoffs

How 'bout them Cowboys! (and MY Packers)…

Sorry if you’re a Cowboys fan, but they are the sworn enemies of my two hometown teams - Green Bay Packers and Denver Broncos…the Cowblows can never have enough bad news for these ears and eyes!

2 Likes

It is superentertaining to watch frustrated billionaires drive their franchises into the ground due to their meddling.

1 Like

Thank god that Jones has such a giant ego that he dumped Jimmy Johnson because Johnson was getting more credit than him for the Cowboy success. He limped in one more Super Bowl with Switzer, and downhill ever since.

Also fitting that the week AFTER he finally relented and put Johnson in the Ring of Honor the Cowboys suffer their most embarrassing loss ever to the Packers.

HOW ‘BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

After watching the Eagles get their a**es handed to them by Baker Mayfield, I feel that I don’t have a lot of room to talk today. But, you can put me in the “Not a Dallas Fan,” category.

@Bronsky - the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so there are 31 friends among Cowblow haters! It is strange though to see the Cowboys and Eagles melt down at year end. I think we will se coaching changes both places, and fairly soon, to be able to grab the top options out there…

Wouldn’t it be a hoot if Bellchick ends up at the Cowboys and Vrabel at Philly?

Eh, the wife and all of her extended family are Cowboys fans. Add to that the fact that I have been a Dolphins fan since the Marino days and it wasn’t a happy weekend LOL.

Now I get to be happy for the Lions, Packers, Bucs, Ravens, and Texans… :smiley:

1 Like

In a way, the playoffs get less stressful from here on out. But, BAKER MAYFIELD? Really Eagles?

2 Likes