Raytrek Tab 8" Comes with Original Box, Windows 11 installed, AC adaptor, and Wacom Stylus

Start Copy

==========================================================

1. [Name of Product and specifications goes here *Required]
    Raytrek Tab 8" Windows 11
    Comes with Original Box, Windows 11 installed, AC adaptor, and Wacom Stylus

2. [New, Used (for how long) or Refurbished *Required]
    Used, had for 1 month. Just do not use it like I thought I might. Besides I like to try new tablets often.

3. [Post an image of your product. Must be a picture of the actual product you own.

1. [Price or Trade *Required]
    $139.95 plus $15.00 shipping in the US.

2. [Payment methods accepted *Required]
    Paypal

3. [Shipping methods, Shipping locations (Overseas, Interstate, Local, etc.) *Required]
    I will be shipping from Cookeville, TN USA location.

4. [Feedback for reference]. (Ebay, Previous TPCR sales, etc.) If you do not have feedback, please state so. Do not leave this section blank! *Required]
    I sell on eBay with mycookiejar or slapstickmopar both with over 600 plus 100% positive feedback.

5. [Additional comments about the item] (Reason of sale, Warranty information, etc.)

) I will refund if item is DOA. No factory warranty.

Specs:

Display8-inch LCD (1280x800 / Multi-touch compatible)

Stylus raytrektab Stylus S2 Digitizer Wacom feel IT technologies digitizer (4096 gradation of pressure, 360Hz scan rate, tilt detection)

Intel Celeron N4000 (1.10GHz-2.60GHz/2 cores/2 threads)

Motherboard with built-in CPU Graphic features Intel UHD Graphics 600 (CPU integrated)

memory8GB LPDDR4SSD128GB eMMC Card

microSD card slot (supports up to 128GB)

speaker, with built-in microphone Bluetooth 5.0Input/Output PortsUSB3.2 Gen1 Type-C x1 (for power supply), microphone input and headphone output shared terminalĂ—1batteryLithium-ion battery (approx. 6.5 hours/JEITA (Ver. 2.0))

Wireless LAN Built-in wireless LAN (IEEE802.11ac/a/b/g/n)

Please reach out if you have any questions.

I also plan to sell the Thirdwave Pro 8 inch windows tablet which runs the much faster N4120 processor but does not offer a pen screen :frowning:

Attention Buyers: Please do not offer less than what the original poster asked for unless they specify “Best Offer” or “Nearest Offer”. If you have a question about the price of an item please private message the original poster.

==========================================================
End Copy

Adapted from NBR BST Form

1 Like