SOLD MS Surface Pro 8 (i7-1085, 16gb RAM, 1tb SSD), Type Cover with Slim Pen at Cost (with extras)

==========================================================
Start Copy

ONE WEEK SALE. Sorry, but no sales outside the US.

1. Surface Pro 8 (i7, 16gb, 1tb), Type Cover, Slim Pen, and the extras: my Surface full size keyboard and mouse. Buyer can choose to get two ThinkPad compact keyboards (one cabled and one bluetooth) instead of Surface keyboard and mouse. Includes Windows 11 Pro. UPDATE: Luckily I just found my Dock 1 that I am throwing in on this sale. It works good with the SP8 but Dock 1has no USB-C ports and uses miniDP to DP and miniDP to HDMI cables to run external video, which I am also adding to the box.

2. Used - purchased 01/26/2022

3. Pictures:

1. Price - $1400 (original cost of $1360, excluding original tax/shipping I paid, and PayPal fee of $40) plus actual USPS shipping and insurance to your address.

2. PayPal (additional charge of $40 is for the PayPal selling fee)

3. Will be shipped USPS 2-3 Day service (sorry, but Surface keyboard is too long for a flat rate box; ThinkPads will fit)

4. eBay - dstrauss (329 - 100%) and sale above of x360-14.

5. Reason: Selling to finance trip to Apple walled garden.

After a week I’ll try sales on other services (may try Swappa - NOT going to fleabay) for $1850. PM if you have any questions.

Attention Buyers: Please do not offer less than what the original poster asked for unless they specify “Best Offer” or “Nearest Offer”. If you have a question about the price of an item please private message the original poster.

==========================================================
End Copy

Adapted from NBR BST Form

4 Likes

Dam* Dale,

What a great device! It’s a shame that I’m so wedded to the 10" form factor of my Go2.

It’s not that much bigger, except for POWER, storage, speed, pen quality (and storage tray)…you know you want to grow up… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Donec iterum @dstrauss

I’m sure we all know, but @dstrauss is a great seller, you can order without worry. Only worry is that he might change his mind about selling it in the next five minutes! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

???
Donec iterum conveniant?

Molte bene. And that IS a great movie.

1 Like

Tombstone and Quigley Down Under are the best two “modern” westerns because they are so true to the genre.

I vote to add Silverado to the list

1 Like

I’ll buy that if you add Unforgiven to that list…I’m surprised you didn’t hold out for Blazing Saddles… :rofl:

2 Likes

Dances With Wolves has to be at the top of my modern western list. If we’re going back to the 70s, Leonie’s films completely changed and perfected the genre. The new series 1883 is not bad either.

1 Like

Different genre. Western comedies also gets you into The Three Amigos, Shanghai Noon Mel Gibson as Maverick. Different thread.

1 Like

LAST CALL.

Got stuck on other matters this last weekend, so the the SP8 goes to auction in a few days. Luckily I just found my Dock 1 that I am throwing in on this sale. It works good with the SP8 but Dock 1has no USB-C ports and uses miniDP to DP and miniDP to HDMI cables to run external video, which I am also adding to the box. PM by Wednesday if you want to make an offer.

3 Likes

The Surface Pro 8 has been sold.

3 Likes

Thank you. Every day that remained in your possession, I was tempted and I absolutely hate the size and weight of the Pro. There is peace in knowing it is gone.

3 Likes

Big mistake old buddy - for a little more heft it would have been a BIG upgrade… :stuck_out_tongue:

But I KNOW you’ll enjoy that Surface GO 4 next spring a lot more… :+1: