List of Windows 11 tablets and convertibles with stylus

Good question.
When “scanning” over the first post, I missed that preinstalled.
As most of the enterprise devices come with W10 it really doesn’t matter to me.

A new Surface Pro clone entry: the OneNetbook T1.

Here’s Lisa’s review:

2 Likes

Huh, look at that, a new Surface style WOA tablet, this time a 12.4" option from Xiaomi. Snapdragon 8cx gen 2, 16:10 aspect ratio, 2560x1600 resolution (not bad!), headphone jack, microSD slot.

1 Like

Price also is quite fair at $700, €700.

1 Like

Added the Yoga 7i 14 and 7i 16 to the list.

1 Like

Added numerous ASUS devices:

ROG - gaming
ZenBook - premium
VivoBook - standard/budget
ExpertBook - business/enterprise

2 Likes

I like these HP folio designs. Not sure it’s worth the weight and don’t know how I feel about the fixed keyboard/folio cover. HP Dragonfly Folio G3 is a premium 2-in-1 tablet with an integrated keyboard cover - Liliputing

Yeah, I always liked the design of the folios. Would be nicer if it were detachable, but it’s still nice looking.

2 Likes

An new type of detachable from Dell:

:wink:

2 Likes

Well look t that, Lenovo is releasing a new iteration of their foldable PC, but now it’s 16" which at the 4:3: aspect ratio means when folded it still has a 12" screen. That’s pretty nice. It’s 25% thinner than the previous model, and it got a notable spec bump: the new max specs are 32GB of LPDDR5 RAM, a 1TB PCIe 4.0 SSD, and a 12th Gen U9-series i7 CPU with vPro at up to 13 W. They claim it’s even user repairable (although that involves a heat gun). Still looking for info on the stylus, I’m guessing Wacom AES.

Anybody excited for this one? I made a dedicated thread here.

2 Likes

Now, this is interesting. A 10" Windows tablet with an ARM CPU. The Pen is actually in a silo!!! It allegedly uses the Microsoft protocol. No battery! How can that be? Asus ExpertBook B3 Detachable Windows tablet with Snapdragon 7c is now available - Liliputing Clearly, the power is anemic but the whole concept is finally moving in the right direction. Needs 3rd generation 8cx power. Weight is great at 1.4 lbs for the tablet alone.

2 Likes

It looks like there are small charging connectors on the end of the pen in the picture. I’m guessing it actually does need to be charged, it just does so while silo’d.

1 Like

Definitely this. They are very clearly visible. It’ll be a superconductor, just like the Wacom AES Lenovo use.

1 Like

It’s probably even worse than you’d think given that it comes with eMMC storage. :scream: 16:10 aspect ratio is OK though, and the dual orientation (landscape and portrait) is interesting. Very nice that it has a silo!

Fairly elaborate impressions of the Zenbook Fold 17 by Engadget. The cons look pretty bad, but the screen seems great. Edit: wrong thread! It doesn’t support a stylus. Still a pretty cool device so I’ll just leave it here.

Pros

• Slick 17.3-inch flexible display
  • Surprisingly powerful speakers
  • Good battery life
  • Nifty IR webcams

Cons

• Mediocre performance
  • wonky Bluetooth keyboard
  • Kinda bulky
  • Very expensive
  • Clunky support software
  • no stylus support
1 Like

The lack of atylus support on a foldable device is just mind boggling. Especially for a company from Taiwan where writing characters is so thoroughly inbedded with brushes and pens.

2 Likes

Is the HP Dragonfly G3 new? Ars Technica just posted its review:

1 Like

Not their best review.

The stylus section is particularly bad (and short).

2 Likes

Yeah, and from a quick scroll through the article I didn’t see any pictures with the screen completely separated from the folio. I don’t recall, is that possible on this model? I think that’s what @dstrauss alluded to in the “bring back surface book” thread. Edit: nope, he mentioned it’s not detachable.

No detachment possible. It’s the same as the surface laptop studio.

2 Likes