List of Windows 11 tablets and convertibles with stylus

I beg to differ as an owner of the original (real leather) Folio. It is very much like carrying a real leather binder (like the pre-everything has to be a computer days); the switch from typing to notetaking and back is much smoother and convenient.

The REAL problem is price. Once you add i7, 1tb, and 5g you are NORTH of $4,000. You can get a MBP 14 and iPad Pro at those prices…

6 Likes

The X1 Yoga 8th gen has been announced for April 2023. See also the press release, and the TPCR thread.

It has some nice specs:

• 500nit 3840×2400 OLED screen
  • 2xTB4 ports, 2x USB-A, HDMI 2.0b, and a headphone jack.
  • Storage up to 2TB,
  • RAM up to 64GB LPDDR5.

Not too shabby. Starting at $1860 though…

Lenovo YogaBook i9 dual touch screen.

3 Likes

Also the ThinBook Plus was announced.

2 Likes

Now that IS impressive - what do you think - 23Q4 or 24Q1?

Monica Chin agrees with David and she says June at +/- $2000:

Also noticed she said she was in the “Lenovo Suite” - the GOOD STUFF is off the floor…

Neo materialized. No thanks to MS.

1 Like

In the video @˜2:37, a nice view of the keyboard…

Anyone else think they should just go full LCARS, and make whole bunch of nerds really happy? :grin:

2 Likes

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/9WZDNCRDFRD4?hl=en-us&gl=US

Credit to MrMobile for showing it off/promoting it.

2 Likes

Lenovo Thinkbook Twist. Interesting, it twists like the X200 series, but one side is oled the other side is a color e-ink display.

3 Likes

Interesting that it is the same 1.35kg (2.98#) as the dual screen Yoga Book 9i…

The Lenovo X13 Yoga gen 4 has been announced. Good looking specs: 13th gen Intel, Iris Xe, up to 32GB RAM, 2TB SSD, 13.3” 16:10 OLED available, starting weight 2.64lbs, oddly two battery options it seems (41Wh and 54.7Wh) 2xTB4, 2x USB-A, HDMI, 3.5mm, pen tech likely AES.

Starting at $1380, release date May 2023.

Added the 2022 Huawei MateBook E to the list. Another one of those rare OLED Windows tablets. Here’s hoping for a few more in 2023!

Another one, spotted by @Desertlap : the TCL Book X12 Go. Lightweight, Wacom AES, low cost, what’s not to like? (slow, small battery, flimsy keyboard :vb-grin: ). See this forum post.

1 Like

That actually looks pretty decent. I liked the m pen I had with the Mate 20X. It was pretty accurate except at the very edge of the phone, but much better than AES pens I’d used to that point. I wish it was a little smaller and had a better keyboard option, but I like the direction it’s going.

1 Like

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Asus ROG Flow Z13 (2023) - a high performance tablet

Just had another look at Asus’ offerings. Good grief, the number of models is crazy! (thanks to whoever added lots of those to the top post).

2 Likes

Yeah, the their number of offerings is crazy (but hey, more choice is better in the end) and they seem to hardly promote pens/styluses on most of the models that have them.

It took me a good hour to go through their website.

2 Likes

Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13 seems to be discontinued:

https://estore.wacom.com/en-us/wacom-mobilestudio-pro-13-intel-core-i7-85596u-512gb-ssd-dthw1321hk0a.html

only the 16" model now:

2 Likes

I’m surprised they’ve even bothered keeping the line going at all.

Typically half-arsed by Wacom.

1 Like