Honor Magic V2

To quote Judge Chamberlain Haller:

" … that is a lucid, intelligent and well thought out objection … "

Thank you @Dellaster

My favorite jurist. :vb_agree:

1 Like

For me, tied with Judge Elihu Smails.

1 Like

Neither can hold a candle to Judge Roy Bean - and he’s not even fictional.

1 Like

Okay one more. Another great film judge is Joseph Welch, who plays the Judge in Anatomy of a Murder.

JosephNWelch

You likely know him as the Army’s chief Counsle in the Mc Carthy hearings who famously called out Mc Carthy saying, “at long last, have you no sense of decency?” He is really great as a judge. Joseph N. Welch - Wikipedia

2 Likes

Welcome.

That reminds me of a few years ago when I was certain I’d switch ecosystems to a Fold and Android watch. But, for whatever reason, Samsung kind of froze their improvements on the Fold and I lost interest. Had they continued improvements and price to where the Honor Magic V2 is now I probably would have one and not own anything by Apple.

If not for all the hassle, uncertainty (would it 100% work on ATT? are there any hidden gotchas in its OS and Store implementation? etc.), and expense of the ecosystem change I would be very tempted by this folding device.

1 Like

My dream, when I got the SP8, was the same. Pair it with a GZF3 and be done with my Apple life - but friends, family, and the smooth integration across all my devices keep me locked into Jobs’ World.Once my practice years are behind me, I can see kicking the MBP to the curb as well.

2 Likes

Ha ha. This is how I feel about Windows.

To this point, I dusted off my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 A w/ S-Pen and reminded myself how much I dislike the OneNote UI on Android, and the lack of feature parity across iOS and Android on other “cross platform” options.

The Honor Magic V2 is beautiful hardware, but can’t live with the app experience.

1 Like

It is one of the best bad ideas I’ve encountered.

4 Likes