Intel Unison - Hope for iPhone/PC Connectivity?

Thanks for all your great advice this past year, but I am hoping my only tech resolution for 2023 will stick - I am going to focus all of my “tech hobby” energy on process vs platform. By that I mean while I keep enjoying the techno-lust exhibited here, I will direct my attention on making Windows, Microsoft Office, and Adobe work together for me in my business life; doubling down on my hierarchical based life and making my client/business folders a true replacement for all the paper I accumulate and automating those processes as much as possible. This all came to me the other day when searching for emails from a year ago with little success, and I need to “archive” those conversations in the appropriate client folder for quicker and better access, a function that Adobe can handle within Outlook and “glue” it all together in OneNote. Only ONE of a large number of projects for 2023!

I have wasted the better part of a year scratching the itch for Apple integration, when in fact I just need to focus my energy on input/output and cut the amount of garbage I create in the process, or as my mentor once told a younger version of me “Get your sh!t together and stop wasting time reinventing the wheel!

So The Man of La Mancha has a new windmill to tilt…

2 Likes