What tech frustrations do you want fixed for Christmas?

I just want internet speeds for both wired & mobile to be at least on par with at least #5 on the list of countries with fast internet speeds. I’d like to see AT&T & Verizon dsl/fios competing with each other in every block each one operates. So Verizon neighborhoods get an AT&T option & AT&T neighborhoods get Verizon as an option. Win win for everyone.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is an end to collusion and corruption undisclosed donations in the USA, is that too much to ask?” I mean I’m with you, but I wouldn’t hold my breath! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here in Japan they certainly are.

1 Like

Oh with the dual monitor setups, that’s nothings. You should have seen the looks I got with my Triple Monitor Rigs.

HP Zbook X2 with the Tab S6 mountied above with a 15.6 USB-C monitor right next to it, with the bluetooth keyboard right in the middle.

And then M1Macbook Air with 12.9 iPad in Side Car and Mobile Pixels Duex 12.5 inch as the 3rd monitor.

People know me from my set ups alone.

2 Likes

I used to spend alot of time at Starbucks, but then Pre-pandemic to Post pandemic, I largely shifted to independent coffee shops/local chains. I started treating Starbucks more akin to Dunkin Donuts/Panera in that regard.

What killed Starbucks for me, was changing the seats to be more uncomfortable, very low tablets, and also earlier closing house. Even post pandemic, none of my local starbucks stay open as late as they used to pre-pandemic. Finding one open past 8pm is rare nowadays, they used to be open depending on location anywhere from 9pm to 11pm. Once they removed the late night component, I lost the interest doing work there.

3 Likes