Tech deal alert

Tab S6 lite 2022 is down to 230$. I already own a few working tablets of similar size but if we have that price here, not sure if I could hold back from impulse purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09WZ13CBS?&linkCode=ll1&tag=trxphone1714-20&linkId=0a9fc1f20b2ba93c97ec4b3cfffcebed&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

3 Likes

It was 215 on a 1 day sale last week at Best Buy. With $30 in rewards plus $30 trade on my crappy fire tablet, it was 155 out the door. Nice bedside complement to my SP8.

Bet we see that 215 price one more time before Christmas

2 Likes

Pretty sweet deal:

5 Likes

No kidding! M3 256GB (that’s the one with SSD, not eMMC), LTE, Windows 10 Pro, seemingly brand new, for $370. Forgot that these were USB-C with microSD slot. Only thing missing is the keyboard (…and an oled screen).

4 Likes

Great deal. Still using mine as my main squeeze. :vb-agree:

3 Likes

Just picked up two of the $279 9th gen iPads for two family members as Christmas presents. At that price point especially it’s one few genuine bargains in tech and as much tablet as most would need.

2 Likes

If your AirPods Pro 1 just broke, that’s unlucky, but it’s also your lucky day : the second Gen is on sale for $200, down from $250!

1 Like

Here’s a last minute deal on one of my favorite displays and variants of which we frequently recommend to customers.

It 's a lower mid range 4k display generally. This one lacks the USBC video, power output, and built in speakers of the 80 which is our standard recommendation, but’s has the same panel and is also $100 cheaper than that model.

It’s an excellent panel overall that comes factory (well) calibrated and is HDR 400 certified.

LG 27” IPS LED 4K UHD AMD FreeSync Monitor with HDR (DisplayPort, HDMI) Black 27UP600-W.AUM - Best Buy

PS: it also works very well with iPad Pros and Stage Manager

4 Likes

To save people the click: down from $400 to $200. Decent!

1 Like

Some pretty crazy deals on Samsung Tab S8/+/U this week if you have something to trade in. Bought an S6 lite for 215 on a one day sale and just got $350 for it as a trade on an s8+. Price out of pocket was $215 to upgrade.

2 Likes

Already posted earlier, but BB still has the base model M1 Pro MBP 14 on sale for $1599 (8/14c, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd):

Best Buy MacBook Pro 14

That’s $100 less than same spec M2 MBA, but a lot more bang for the buck. Even have the full model (2 more cores and 1tb ssd) for $2099, but that’s not much for $500 premium.

UPDATE: Just asked why I prefer over the lighter/sleeker/prettier M2 MBA:

M1 Pro still beats M2 MBA on most benchmarks and subjective tests
Micro LED (you have to experience it first hand and it’s a little bigger display)
DUAL EXTERNAL MONITORS supported natively
Three TB4 port
HDMI
SD card slot (look up Transcend 1tb flush mounting SD card[)]

4 Likes

That is a great deal!!!

Everybody’s favorite thinkpad keyboard is on sale for $83 this week

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Thinkpad-Trackpoint-Keyboard-4Y40x49493/dp/B08CS1FVF2/?tag=slickdeals&ascsubtag=2d1922ca8a9411ed9833deea9ecd979f0INT

2 Likes

Surface duo 1 - 128 gb version is $250 at woot right now - new!

It comes locked to Att, but can unlock pretty easy through Microsoft.

4 Likes

Same deal on Amazon today as well.

2 Likes

Darn. I really like my Duo2 but I’m intrigued by the development of W11 for the original. Maybe I need a Duo1? For research purposes?

ETA: I don’t see it anymore, did it sell out already? Two other retailers at Amazon have lowered their price to match though.

I have the Amazon points. Looks like I have a new project.

1 Like

Not much of one, but Wacom Ones are available refurbished on eBay for not too much:

though maybe I should have bought a new in box one for $249 or so…

Anyway, I finally committed, so hopefully this will work well enough, if not, I guess I’ll have to get a Cintiq Pro.

1 Like

Can’t you do the same project on the Deux?

Progress on the Duo2 is far behind Duo1. It was once dismissed as impossible due to the chipset, but they somehow hacked in on anyway. But it’s not nearly as usable. I saw yet another video about progress on the Duo1 earlier today. So that + the price pushed me over the edge. Also, I’d like to keep the Duo2 doing what it’s doing - being a not-phone with a data sim, which it does quite well. Sometimes I carry just the Duo2 since I rely so much on text and rarely take phone calls.

1 Like

BASE M2 MAC MINI FOR $499

3 Likes