Programmatic 2D and 3D CAD and modeling

Another development is:

It has some oddities when used w/ a stylus (in particular, had to disable Flicks), but it’s just about spot on for what I want (just have to configure it for RapCAD).

Where is the programming option for that? What does the code look like (say for a cube)?

Can’t find one available at the moment.
Haven’t had much time to play - it seems like there’s only some expressions that you can use (the % button on the left).
I just thought it was a nifty approach for modelling.

I’ve used OpenSCAD a little bit.

I’ve currently been using Grasshopper more and more for modelling, it’s one mighty rabbit hole.

I’ve been making a bit of progress w/ OpenSCAD Graph Editor:

and now that I’ve got an initial proof of concept, will be loading the gcodepreview module I’ve been working on and getting something a bit more complex done.

Some new programs/developments:

https://fornjot.app/

Developed in Rust and now at v0.7, it even includes the development of a new geometry/shape kernel.

And for folks who remember Lisp:

which is being developed by one of the developers from WETA (the folks who did the special effects in The Lord of the Rings and so forth) — there’s a lot of energy here (STL export was knocked out a couple of hours after mentioning it), but also a rather technical high bar in terms of access — one has to install Lisp, then work out how to access and use the code for the project inside Lisp. Managed the first, stumbling on the latter, waiting on: