Posting perils puzzled out

@trust_level_0

And we’re back in business with the red carpet rolled out and hors d’oeuvres plated up a mile high in seasonal festive fashion. Sorry for the inadvertent posting stoppage and fashionably late holiday lead time. An old plugin lost support causing the site database to prevent any new posts. Thanks for reporting this issue on Reddit, and keep tableting and dstraussing away!

8 Likes

Thanks for figuring this one out, glad we’re back!

3 Likes

Thank you @Hifihedgehog! We appreciate your efforts!

3 Likes

Ditto

2 Likes

I was convinced I was shadow banned, racking my brain for som XXX content recently posted but at the same time thinking I’ve been a good girl keeping to PG content. Then I realized it was our new AI masters that had taken over….

5 Likes

And who’s to say that I have not already been assimilated by the AI and this is merely a digitized avatar of the real Hifihedgehog speaking with you? :wink: That reminds me of this Star Trek classic:

2 Likes

I was thinking it was more likely

2 Likes

Ha ha. I just thought everyone had taken a break for the holidays.

5 Likes

Not with the SyFy channel Twilight Zone marathon just over the horizon!

2 Likes

I am just going to use this thread to wish everyone here a happy new year and may you all find your ultimate tablet pc’s in 2024 (or next year :kek: ).

5 Likes

Happy New Year!

I’m so close! The Minisforum Ryzen tablet is so close, and then we have the Lincplus with EMR. If they could just be combined together…

Well, maybe with the Asus Z13’s OCuLink (well, OcuLink, not their proprietary version)…

Yeah…

1 Like

Hmm that one is pretty cheap considering the keyboard & pen are included.

If they could work with Minisforum on a Ryzen version…

This is sort of feedback for the site…

I was just perusing and exclaimed, “Wow, there’s snowflakes!”

My wife was passing by the office door. She stepped in and asked, “Well, what did they say exactly? Read it to me.”

Me: “Huh? It’s that tablet pc site I told you about. It’s about computers and drawing tablets…”

Her: “Yes, but why are they making you angry.”

Me: “Angry…?”

Her: “You called them snowflakes.”

Me: “No, honey. There’s actual snowflakes. (hand motion). It’s a winter graphics effect.”

Her: “Ohhhhh.”

Me: Long pause. “The internet is usually a nice place for me, honey.”

(And I realized that it really is. Most of the time, I don’t feel animosity during the interactions I have with people on the internet. When I type furiously, it’s not to win arguments, but rather…, to share insights before I forget them. I think that’s because I abandoned Facebook and similar social engineering torments.)

Happy (belated) New Year!

CES 2024 is only three days away!

6 Likes

I love the snowflakes.

2 Likes

It feels like a modern and tame version of the website I made in school.

2 Likes

I like them too, but I’d suggest enabling them only from Dec 24 till Jan 1st. It’s Jan 8 and I’m ready for clear skies! :snowman: @Hifihedgehog

1 Like

Sure thing. ETA March 19th. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: