Please Say It Ain't So - Microsoft and Meta "Team" Up

Absolutely. Including the original Foundation trilogy. Stuff that made you think. My appreciation for the subtle complexities of Asimov’s work are a big part of why I so disliked the Apple TV attempt at a series.

Remember Brian Dennehy @Dellaster? I still believe he would’ve have been a phenomenal Salvor Hardin, Mayor of Terminus.

2 Likes

SOOOOOOOOO TRUE

2 Likes

Further evidence of the lasting impact of the psychedelic/sexual revolution impacting American culture at the time.

3 Likes

Sounds right up Zuckerborg’s alley.

2 Likes

Bank of America downgraded Meta today and Brad Gerstner from Altimeter Capital published an open letter, telling Meta it has “lost the confidence of investors.” Way to go Microsoft. Instead of focusing on your existing clients and customers, you decided to tie your future to a shooting star. Unfortunately, shooting into a black hole.

If you insist upon waisting millions of dollars, you can waste a few mil in my direction. Now, about that Go4 that I’ve been waiting for …

Go Phils!!

4 Likes

Go 'Stros!!!

Figured you’d be an Astros fan. They looked awesome kicking Yankee but. Looking forward to the series. The Phillies literally came out of nowhere this year.

2 Likes

I was an Astros fan going back to the National League days…what I can’t figure is a Jersey boy cheering for the Phillies…“enemy of my enemy?”

South Jersey = Phillies country. I was born and raised in Philadelphia and I live about 45 minutes from downtown Philly. You have to travel north past exit 8 on the Turnpike to root for the Yankees or the Giants.

2 Likes

Back to your Meta topic - you do know there is a conspiracy theory that MS joining forces with Meta was the ultimate “stab in the back” to take down Zuck’s empire…

1 Like

I didn’t but I’m all for it. :+1: :clap: :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes