My Original Go needs a home. Free to someone who can really use it

Fellow tabletiers!

1. [Name of Product and specifications goes here *Required]

Surface GO (Original Version with Pentium Gold 4417Y). No Keyboard. No Pen. And, currently don’t know where the power cord is. If I find it, I’ll send it along with the Tablet. Can be charged with any USB C charger if I can’t find it.

1. [New, Used (for how long) or Refurbished *Required]

Used and sitting in a drawer since I got the Go2.

1. [Post an image of your product. Must be a picture of the actual product you own. You must provide pictures of it to show the condition and demonstrate it is in your possession (ie: picture of tablet with your TPCR username also in the picture or a picture of TPCR website on your tablet’s screen showing you logged in and your username inked on the tablet to prove the digitizer functions).
    …*Required if the item is valued at $100+ or offered for trade.

1. [Price or Trade *Required]

None. Free to a good home. Looking for an artist type or someone else who can put this puppy to use.

1. [Payment methods accepted *Required]

None.

1. [Shipping methods, Shipping locations (Overseas, Interstate, Local, etc.) *Required]

Probably USPS Box Delivery. It’ll probably take me some time to wipe the drive and get it packed up for shipping. Patience required.

1. [Feedback for reference]. (Ebay, Previous TPCR sales, etc.) If you do not have feedback please state so. Do not leave this section blank! *Required]

No feedback.

1. [Additional comments about the item] (Reason of sale, Warranty information, etc.)

Need to find a good home for this device which is in great condition, even if time has passed it by.

Attention Buyers: Please do not offer less than what the original poster asked for unless they specify “Best Offer” or “Nearest Offer”. If you have a question about the price of an item please private message the original poster.

6 Likes

If its still available my sister in law could use it home schooling her grand kids. thanks Larry

Its still available Larry and I would be happy to send it along. It would please me to know it is being used for home schooling. Message me with your name and address.

4 Likes

Larry,

I found the original box with the keyboard and power cord. The only thing you will need is a pen. It shipped today and is coming UPS ground. Glad you could use it.

3 Likes

Will let you know when it arrives and I have a pen. Thanks Larry

2 Likes

I just popped in to heap praise on Bronsky, this is what good internet communities should be about!

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: - way to go @Bronsky

1 Like

Thanks. But, I was really happy to do it.

Now, if I could get rid of the rest of the stuff in my basement, that would be great. Takers?

5 Likes

Not before I get to unload my garage you don’t!