List of smartphone with stylus

Today in “guess… that… wooooord!”. I have no clue. Four-letter, bad language, starts with vowel. Can I buy an ‘a’?

1 Like

There is no A. :vb-agree:

1 Like

given that it’s @tams I’d guess it’s the British slang for what some Americans also call a donkey.

2 Likes

I’ve decided I’m bad at this game. Still clueless! I mean the one I’m thinking of has three letters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, yes, if you spell it wrong it would have been harder to guess.

3 Likes

British, remember, so four letters. Starts with a-r, ends with…

(Hint: the smallest, cheapest iPhone ends with the same two letters.)

I finally get it. :rofl: The only clearer hint you could have given is: “Hint: it’s a-r-s-e, but without the dashes”.

2 Likes

I would have thought it started with a C.

I was thinking it started wtih a d. But I’m from Jersey.

Do they say “an dick” in Jersey? Fancy! :yum:

(nuTPCR lore: “Dick” was taken off the forbidden word list by a kind soul because the site censored the author Dick Bruna’s name)

2 Likes

I had a science/maths/geography teacher called Dick. He wasn’t popular, so you can imagine how that went.

He was a great teacher though. Put us years ahead of students at other schools.

Side note: another classic thread derailment achieved. Never change, TPCR. :grin:

My pleasure for my part in it.

3 Likes

all these dang people based emjois. Where’s our going off the rails one? I picture something like a train car plunging…

3 Likes

No. But thats the way we think British people would say it.

:rage: :face_with_monocle: :teapot: :cookie:

1 Like

I suppose it will have to go here. It is the Oppo Find N2, a competitor to Fold and Duo. Pen seems to be separate. 120 Mhz screen, Snapdragon 8+ CPU and 65 W fast charging. Size is 7.10 x 5.54 inches.

1 Like

I wonder what the pen tech is.

AES was what we were told.

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder if they both use same hardware considering both companies are Chinese