Forum Member Check-In

Select the text you want to quote and an option to do so pops up.

2 Likes

Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Well, I guess we all saw it coming. Nice of them to give us the heads up in advance honestly! Looking forward to welcoming all the regulars to the new home here. Although I use mobile work solutions a lot less these days, I still get excited over powerful Wacom enabled devices that I can use on the go.
Thanks again HiFi for all the work creating this place!

9 Likes

ā€œHaley vs. United States, Haley 7, United States 0. See it can be doneā€

6 Likes

Itā€™s a relief to see a growing list of familiar names.

Galaxy Tab S8 series coming very soon guys. S8 Ultra in less than a month I think. Most interesting new detail I thought is there wonā€™t be a new S-pen; it will apparently use the same one as S7 series. Guess weā€™ll talk about it later hopefully :wink:

9 Likes

Checking in. Happy to see familiar names popping up.

7 Likes

Welcome aboard @Bishop @Neongolden and @Yodamike - good to see the migration begin!

8 Likes

Iā€™m here as well :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Howdy! Made it here as well. Just thought Iā€™d check in.

7 Likes

And already sharing those insider tips :grinning:. Welcome, how do you like your new room?

3 Likes

I love the membership, hopefully we can keep the same community ethic we had over there.

The site is obviously a work in progress, but Iā€™m already liking things such as as the expanded toolset for posts.

7 Likes

I finally found the activation email it was trying to send me. Iā€™m here now.

8 Likes

Thanks! We have some tweaking to do over the next few months and in fact, Discourse which rarely ever has bugs just introduced one with uploading profile images in the last few days soā€¦ fun times! Glad to have you here, @Desertlap!

we were wondering where you were!

1 Like

Checking in. Same name, yada yada.

I couldnā€™t seem to get the activation email using hotmail or live (and so I assume outlook too). I had to use gmail.

7 Likes

I am in the process of getting Microsoftā€™s Hotmail/Live/Outlook mail system to whitelist my IP. They seem to blacklist unknown mail server IPā€™s by default and require a formal ticket submission to get around it.

1 Like

Thanks for the effort!

Not that itā€™s needed, but any reduction in the hassle of registering is great.

Considering some of the utter tripe that gets through that filter though, it makes you wonder what they actually over at Redwood. I had a sneaking suspicion that you-know-what enlargement email wasnā€™t from you.

They target small-time server operations but if it is a spam hosted on AWS or (gasp) Azure, they let those IPs through without remorse or a second thought.

1 Like

I made it.

10 Likes

@Bronsky ā€œI made it.ā€

Welcome Jersey - let me know if you can see the quote of your text or just my ham-handed copying following your name,