Foldable iPad in 2024?

Those three interactions cost a fraction of a cent (roughly $0.002) and I have $18.00 in free credits, so we have roughly 10,000 free interactions available to us. If we ever should run out which is hardly likely given the size of our server, let me know and I will top off our ChatGPT quota with more credits or extend the trial period. I promise it will not get annoying as you have to directly reply, DM it, or mention its username to get it to respond.

3 Likes

Edit: I guess I didn’t hit the reply button on this one:

Could be more interesting than the memebot from before! :slight_smile:

This could be great, I say keep this one active. Thanks for installing!

1 Like

Another day, another rumor - now it’s 2026 for a 20" foldable iPad/Mac (who knows which):

Interestingly, not mention of a folding iPhone as far out as 2027:

2 Likes

I’ve heard off the record from various Apple folks that they still think the screen tech is immature for it to meet the usability requirements of an iphone and or differentiate it from Samsungs offerings

Something like a foldable iPad OTOH would be a “unique value proposition” and the durability is less of an issue both in physical aspects and likely usage models. eg. you are going to be opening and closing a foldable iPad a lot less than a foldable iPhone.

Either one is so far off I’m sure I’ll have gone through another dozen computers by then…

1 Like

So in six months? :wink:

Uh, no. I was thinking in terms of the 2027 quote…

1 Like