CES a big yawn for tablet users?

Not gonna lie, I was expecting more from that link. It hardly gives an impression of ‘all over CES’.

Put the link for the skeptics here when I make an assertion like that :slight_smile:
Agreed though that the article is a bit weak proof. OTOH I can say from onsite experience though, that it is true. Even in a direct competitor’s booth like Samsung, several of their new displays were shown with Macs or iPad Pros connected to them

2 Likes

@JoeS here’s an Extremely (pun intended) big tablet for you with an OLED screen from Lenovo. And Lenovo looks to have finally gotten with rest of the world in providing at least decent number of OS updates (though they still lag Samsung)

And the keyboard, backcover combo may be the slickest implementation of a “magic keyboard” yet. Albeit the one I played with had a somewhat squishy keyboard feel

Lenovo Tab Extreme takes on the iPad Pro, complete with Magic Keyboard clone | Ars Technica

1 Like

Lenovo - Why oh why Android? Put WOA on this, load Android as a sidenote, and crush the market…

3 Likes

Speaking of which, WOA allegedly runs really well on the MediaTek Dimensity 9000, outperforming the SQ3 by about 40%.

Not that Qualcomm would ever allow it…

1 Like

FYI - I’ve started a Lenovo Yoga Book 9i thread over in the convertibles section - I can see this being the surprise hit of 2023.

2 Likes