[CANCELLED] Surface Duo Uno 256gb AT&T Unlocked

STEP ONE IN THE NEW GRAIL-HUNT:

1. Surface Duo 256gb AT&T Unlocked (GSM Only) - it has a broken area around the USB-c port (see pictures below) - no other cracks or scratches. Sale includes faux leather case (which supports device very well and two USB-C magnetic adapters to help prevent stress on the USB-C port (see picture). BYOB cable and charger.

2. Used

3. Images are of original seller (to me) listing and mine of my “fix” on the port.

1. $225 (I pay shipping and insurance)

2. PayPal Friends and Family

3. USPS Priority Mail small box

4. eBay “dkstrauss” 345/100%

5. As is, no warranty (same way I bought it and have used it since Friday 1/20. The Tribe here knows I’m swinging back to Apple (a virtual pendulum) and I just don’t need/like Android going forward. Keep an eye peeled here for a good deal on a Surface Pro 8 in the near future.

Attention Buyers: Please do not offer less than what the original poster asked for unless they specify “Best Offer” or “Nearest Offer”. If you have a question about the price of an item please private message the original poster.

==========================================================
End Copy

Adapted from NBR BST Form

3 Likes

Think I’m going to hang on to this and may follow @violajack into the “put Windows on it” rabbit hole for some frustrating fun.

Not sure I have @violajack 's nerves of steel.