Asus ZenBook Fold?

This looks interesting.

4 Likes

A grown up Neo. Good to hear that Apple is inventing fold technology and will be creating a 20" device.

Very cool. No pen support though it seems. (edit: or maybe there is) The hinge looks almost exactly like the Lenovo X1 fold. Of course this is a much larger device. Next up: newspaper size, with a rustling sound as you swipe to the next page. :crossed_fingers:t2:

where do you see no pen support? Dave in his video makes a quick mention about it, but not seeing anything that say it has it or it doesn’t.

Oh, I guess I just jumped to conclusions (shout-out to Office Space) because I didn’t see a pen.

My impression is the same as @JoeS - no mention of a pen despite a HUGELY long web page that shouts out all its features. To me that means no pen.

Edit: or looking at it from the other direction, has anyone ever seen a company mention the lack of pen feature in their product page? I have not.

As to Dave… he’s one of my favorites, I like his style, but I’ve always had the impression that he’s a little unclear on pen technology. He was probably thinking that any capacitive stylus would work good enough, you know, the kind that works on any touchscreen.

That’s quite possible the mistake he made.