Any U.S. Veterans here? AAFES has a big sale on the Surface and accessories

Given how displeased I am w/ stylus functionality in Windows since Fall Creators Update (I’ve rolled back to 1703 twice now and am still on that build), that’s a lower bar than you might think.

1 Like

Of course there’s going to be a sale immediately after I receive the iPad Pro 12.9 inch that I ordered, got it set up, and added Apple Care+ to it. OF COURSE.

Oh well, I wanted the 256 GB version anyway, as well as the trade-in $$ for my 11” iPP. This sale is for the 128 GB.

$899. That’s $200 off. As usual it’s no tax and free shipping.

2 Likes

$200 off the latest version iPad Air, Starlight 64GB only. Free shipping, no tax, just a simple $399.00

1 Like

This is the same deal I got nearly a year ago for an M1 iPad Pro 11 w/128GB and this time it’s for the newest M2 version. $600, free shipping, no tax. That’s $200 off (25%).

128GB might be a limiter for some folks. It was fine for my usage, similar to my current M2 iPad Pro 12.9 which looks like this:

P.S. - Just remembered I still have the Magic Keyboard for the 11". Drop me a PM if you get this deal and want one to go with it.

3 Likes