Acer Concept D 9 PRO

Man I so love the eazel format with the keyboard in the front!

I fell in love with it with the first Acer R7-572 15 inch laptop, and love is so much that I have not bought a new laptop ever since, I just buy parts or used on eBay when I need to fix something :grinning:

For me the trackpad is almost useless on that configuration. For casual work, I have the keyboard and the touch screen and the format makes it very compact. And for heavy duty work, I use a mouse anyway…

I have been dying for someone to revive the format ever since, disappointed when they (Acer and recently Microsoft) made new easel models but with the keyboard at the back, which makes no sense to me as I need the keyboard way more than I need the trackpad.

The Concept D9 pro is just too big and heavy for my use, so I keep hoping someone will make a 15” light version with the same keyboard layout…

If no one picks up the ball, maybe I will try the upcoming 17” foldable from Asus

Zenbook 17 Fold OLED UX9702|Laptops For Home|ASUS Global

It would offer a larger screen than the Acer R7, and a compact setup with the keyboard in front of it, while in a compact and light to carry.

The one thing that I hope they would have included is a pen on it….

Oh Well :grinning:

1 Like